GROUPS THAT CAN BENEFIT FROM FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS
WE OFFER TWO TYPES OF FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS
FUNDRAISING CATALOG PROGRAMS
They are easy to administer and work well for both small and large groups. The process is simple:
- Choose the catalog that you feel would work best for your group. You can pick a large gift catalog. Or, you can choose one of our specialty catalogs like: Popcorn, Flower Bulbs, Candles, Cookie Dough, Magazine Subscriptions etc.
- Let us know how many members will be participating in the campaign. If you have 50 students for example, we will send you 50 catalogs free of charge.
- Pass out the catalogs to your members and have them take orders from friends, family, co-workers, etc. for a 2-3 week period.
- Collect the completed order forms and mail them back to us in the pre-paid envelope that is provided.
- We ship the goods ordered to you within 2 weeks (usually faster).
- Group earns anywhere between 35% – 50% of the sales price of every item sold. Check out our catalog programs for specific profit details.
FUNDRAISING SELL-OUT KITS
We offer everything from traditional chocolate bars to lollipops, chocolate-dipped pretzel rods, and even chocolate lollipops. All of these kits are easy to sell.
- Choose the sell-out kit program for your group. The selling price range for items in our kits is $0.50/each – $2.00 each.
- Minimum order on all of our kits it just one case and shipping is free. (this is a huge savings)
- Convenient online ordering here or call us for “bill me later” options.
- Group profit varies based on sell-out kit selected. Check out our sell-out kits for specific profit details.
- Sell-Out kits are a quick and easy option to put funds in your treasury immediately.
Fundraising Program Specialists
Tom-Wat Fundraising makes the process of selecting and running a fundraising program as easy as possible. We realize your time is valuable and that you are fitting this in amidst so many other obligations. We have organized the site so you can zero in on your needs and expectations: size of your group, type of group or organization, funds you need to raise, types of products to be sold. We’ll also keep coming out with helpful tips to help you maximize your profits.