Independent Sales Representatives Wanted
We are expanding our sales force and seeking highly motivated individuals to join our nationwide sales team. This is a part-time, work-from-home, independent position.
What would make you a good candidate to represent Tom-Wat Fundraising in your area?
Qualified candidates should possess strong relationship-building skills and entrepreneurial drive. Demonstrated ability to prospect, cold call, sell, manage accounts and learn all aspects of our fund-raising products and services. Must initiate new accounts and maintain active accounts. A background in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- Experience as a school PTA or PTO volunteer
- Experience as a volunteer in boys or girls scouting
- Involved in church activities
- Current or prior involvement with school bands or athletics
- Network of friends involved in Preschools, Daycare, Dance Academies
- Involved in sports leagues
To be successful in representing Tom-Wat Fundraising, you need to be comfortable in speaking with teachers, coaches, PTA volunteers, daycare, dance, gymnastics administrators, pastors, sports league presidents, etc.
What we offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Work from Home
- Highly Competitive Commissions